Friday 27 August 2021

Why this blog

I have written some 23 years. During the last three years I have been stuck to writing an endless blig text about the skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blogspot.com . I planned to write just one piece of text of the subject, but there seemed to be a huge demand for such a text in the wide world, so the text become 702 pieces long, and with it's links it is maybe one or two thousand pages long e-book about the possibilities for Christmas gnome like lufe in the modern world. I got the text ready last Midsummer.
So as I ran to the subject of my name association "emperor" I wondered if such is another subject thst I cannot avoid. Likewise here I do not know much of this tale like subject but I have lots of other blogs that might interest in connection with it. 

22th of June 2022 The text about the skills of Christmas gnomes is already 1000 entries long plus links. It is also available as a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My books

 29th of July 2024   Build yourself a paradise, a paradise like way of life, paradise theory and wisdom of life, lots of free advices, rewar...