Monday 15 April 2024

Palmistry

 Yesterday in www.YouTube.com I saw recommended a vudeo of palmistry, but did not look at it. It had a picture of a woman and of her palms side by side. And so side by side the person's palms seemed to say, what kibd of workkng lufe she was inclined toward, what kind of content to life and work liad she was good at bearing. And those looked like a queen's hands: eating bakery, getting support from nunns while caring for impirtant matters requiring a very good understanding and high skills, caring for the whole. 

My palms do not look at all like that when I watch them side by side. My palms seem to refer to woodwork and to the life of singing birds, unified with walks in the nature, somewhat like a painting recommends. On the other hand I have never quite understood why one coukd not live one's lufe that way. 

 



The upper line could also be interest in the lufe of male Orthodox monks or priests, kind of with woodwork interest too

" My feet 


" (From my blog LearnTalents2.BlogSpot.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work and feelings

 See MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com